KVE is an unique design and build organization of mainly high-end composite structures located in the Netherlands. Our strength is the in-depth knowledge of composite engineering, materials and manufacturing processes, in combination with a creative mind to provide the right solutions for our customers.
Do you also have a passion for composites? To complement our workshop capacity we currently have a vacancy for a full-time All-round Composite Technician.
- Production of prototypes and serial products using the following production processes:
- Resin Transfer Moulding
- Vacuum infusion
- Prepreg lay-up
- Repairing defects on products.
- Adjust, operate and maintain production machines and tooling
- Recording of production data.
- Optimisation of production processes.
- Adjust work documentation and drawings in consultation.
You offer us
- Positive and results orientated attitude
- Preferably an technical MBO education (aviation, mechanical)
- Experience with composite production is a plus
- Is prepared to develop and likes a challenge
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English spoken and written language
- Affinity with composite products and production processes
- Is preferably in possession of a B / BE driving license
- A challenging job in a creative environment where the delivery of high quality products and working together is basic principle.
- Take part in and has responsibility on the outcome of technically challenging projects.
- Based on your current experience, KVE offers personal training plan based on company strategy, your ambitions and interests.
Do you think you meet these criteria? Please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about this vacancy please call 070-307 47 10
Third parties applications are not appreciated. Attention: if this may happen, then you grant us the right to use the information for our own use.